ICOBox, one of the world’s leaders in ICO marketing, has decided to conclude its ICOS program, which was originally established to help promising but underfunded new projects gain access to the tools developed by ICOBox for selling their goods and services via ICOs.
In a little over 18 months into its operations, the program has received 4,555 applications, and 200 projects were selected as participants. In this time, over 600 tokens swaps were carried out.
In the next two months, the platform will operate as follows:
- March 15-31, 2019: final swaps for the remaining projects;
- April 1-14, 2019: all tokens which remained unexchanged will be made available for exchange. During this time, users will also be able to deposit in the program tokens that they have previously withdrawn from the platform;
- April 14, 2019: the token exchange process will finally conclude;
- April 14-30, 2019: ICOS program will be available for withdrawals only, at no charge;
- May 1, 2019: the use of the platform…
Read Full Story : Live Bitcoin News